[Bugsquad] Next bugday (29.03 or 05.04.?)

A. L. Spehr zahl+kde at transbay.net
Wed Mar 25 21:34:58 CET 2009

29th of March or 5th of April?

The 29th is pushing it in terms of publicity, I think. The 5th would be
perfect, except... It's also Palm Sunday. I vote we try the Saturday,
4 April, instead.

> Fifth of april would also be one day off (6th April) the date of the
> first ever bug day last year :)

And it's still pretty close to that :)

> > Target anyone?
> > I'd actually go with KMail one more time as last bugday seemed a little
> > slack overall. Other applications welcome though :)

It should be an easy enough page to commute to a new bugday, and it needs it.
So I vote we stick with it.

> Also, I'm in the planning stages of doing a Kourse in forum.kde.org on
> bug triage... Hopefully we can open it for applicants at the same tme.

Spiffy! Will you need more people to help with this?

Alex
A. L. Spehr
blauzahl on irc