[Bugsquad] KMail bug firewall

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu Mar 19 00:14:20 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I just has a short chat with Thomas McGuire. We decided to set the default
assignee for KMail bugs back to kdepim-bugs for two reasons:
- We currently don't have the manpower to take care of all incoming bugs and
have unfortunately fallen behind quite a bit.
- Thomas said he'd rather see the bugs currently incoming to spot regressions
on trunk quickly.

Of course that doesn't mean that bugsquad's help to take care of incoming bugs
isn't appreciated - it just means that you'll have to search using different
criteria :)

Regards,
Michael