[Bugsquad] We need more bugdays

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:52:31 CET 2009

I agree with you, bugdays again.
I will be available this Sunday european morning (I hope).
There are now 140+ bugs in the kmail bugsquad queue...
I'm sure we could close a lot of the 4.0 bugs (and probably earlier ones).
What will be a plus is if the developers are also online in the irc (some time).

Konqueror is now again at >2600, and it were at 2400 when the bugdays
timing relaxed.

Plasma after konqueror?

Regards.
Jaime.