[Bugsquad] finding the unloved Pt. 2

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Jul 22 20:18:03 CEST 2009

On Thursday 16 July 2009, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> | ksirc                     | general

Not in kde4 anymore, should be closed and assigned to unassigned.

Actually I see a lot of stuff in that list that doesn't seem to be in kde4...
(karchie? kchat? kwebget? kmerlin? Well, they might be third-party
apps which asked to be added to bugzilla, though, so I don't really know
how to update those).

| konqueror                 | sidebar media player  <- mailinglist -email was rejected by moderator - didn't hear anything after reject

On which mailing-list?