[Bugsquad] message in duplicated bugs

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:56:06 CET 2009

Hi,

   I've found the following message in the duplicated bugreports of ubuntu,
and I like to share the modified version with you.

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make KDE
better.
This particular bug has already been reported and is a duplicate of bug
XXXXXX,
so it is being marked as such. Please look at the other bug report to see if
there
is any missing information that you can provide, or to see if there is a
workaround
for the bug. Additionally any further discussion regarding the bug should
occur in
the other report. Feel free to continue to report any other bugs you may
find.

Is there a way to insert this message (or something similar) automatically
when marking a bug as duplicate?

Regards.