[Bugsquad] Fwd: Re: Krush day for KOffice in January

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Mon Jan 12 14:24:08 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to do a lot of triaging or organizing
bugdays myself for the last few weeks, but I've seen quite some people doing
regular triage work and even #kde-bugs has lately become moderately busy.

Now the koffice people asked us to help them again with another koffice krush
day accompagnying their next beta release. Their date of choice is the 25th of
january. I think a koffice krush day would be a great way to finally restock
our army of bugsquadders. I also anticipate the bugday to be pretty productive
- looking back on our previous koffice krush, many of the bugs we found have
already been fixed. As you can see there will also be as many koffice
developers as possible hanging out with us.

So, I hope you like the idea and you'll find some time to take part (if you do
it would be great if you let me know). As it seems I will only be around part-
time as I'll also have a family-even the 25th. I'll organize some promo and
get some wiki pages up though.

Regards,
Michael