[Bugsquad] Closing bugs

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Fri Jan 2 21:02:51 CET 2009

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that
in KDE BugZilla that bugs are never marked as 'closed' -- they are only
marked as 'closed'.

It appears that a member of the bugsquad has been marking bugs as
closed.  IIUC, this is not the proper thing to do.

Also he is leaving a comment that the bug which was reported against
KDE-3.x.y is being closed because that part of KDE is no longer
maintained.  For several reasons, this doesn't appear to me to be the
proper thing to do.

1.	AFAIK, KDE-3.5 is still maintained.

2.	It is possible that the bug is still valid against KDE-4.x.y

--
JRT