[Bugsquad] KBluetooth bug day

Dominik Tritscher dominik.tritscher at gmx.de
Wed Dec 9 23:57:29 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009 22:31:21 schrieb Darío Andrés:
> > A crush day could be useful... maybe a live CD could be prepared for
> > helping who wants to contribute... I remember about some live CD prepared
> > for old crush/bug days
>
> That would be useful to have a clean environment, however, to test a
> "small" app/platform like kbluetooth, wouldn't this be too much ?
The work could be the base to be extended for other events in the future. Im
currently experimenting with "SuSE Studio" and must say it's awesome. I built
the first working image in just a couple of minutes. It's already including
KDE SC 4.4 (4.3.81) and debug packages for the important kde packages (libs,
base-runtime, base-workspace,...). Unfortunatelly i forgot kwin so it's not
really fun using it ;)
I have some spare time and could try to provide some images. The SuSe Studio
thing can currently provide livecd iso-images, usb-stick/hdd-images, vmdk
images and xen virtual machines.
I think that would make things a lot easier for newbies and I would have
something to contribute...

For a kbluetooth crush day ii may be the best to include only the needed base
set of apps, like dolphin, konsole, kbluetooth of course. What else would be
needed?
For future events we can inlucde more apps of curse, but for now, I would try
to keep the download size as small as possible.

Ok, opinions? Suggestions?