[Bugsquad] KOffice bugday

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:05:18 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Michael Leupold <lemma at confuego.org> wrote:
> On Monday 29 September 2008 21:03:40 Inge Wallin wrote:
>> I was chatting with blauzahl on IRC about an official Bugday for KOffice
>> and she suggested I send this mail and doing a formal request.
>> So here it is: Can you pleeeeease do a bugday for KOffice and triage our
>> old bugs?  :-)  Since we have just released the first beta, it would be
>> very well timed.
>
> I like the idea. Doing different applications all the time makes it more
> interesting after all :)
>
> @George: Any free dates?

Looking at the schedule we drew up, the KDE-Pim bug day we just had
was one of the "free dates". So, that means the next one is in 6
weeks, on November 9th. imho, thats too far away, so since the next
two bug days are scheduled for Konqueror (12th and 26th October), I
propose that we scrap one (or both, depending on how many days KOffice
devs want) and replace them with KOffice Bug Days.

@Koffice-devel: do you think we should have one or two bug days, based
on my previous email?

@Everyone: any objection to scrapping one or both of the upcoming
Konqueror bug days to do KOffice instead?

George