[Bugsquad] KOffice bugday

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 29 21:54:55 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Inge Wallin <inge at lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I was chatting with blauzahl on IRC about an official Bugday for KOffice and
> she suggested I send this mail and doing a formal request.
>
> So here it is: Can you pleeeeease do a bugday for KOffice and triage our old
> bugs?  :-)  Since we have just released the first beta, it would be very well
> timed.

I'll leave it for others to comment more on this, but one thing I will
point out is that during a typical bug day, we get through about
250-300 bugs. Looking at statistics for open bugs, I see that KWord
has 291 open bugs, so this would probably take an entire bug day
itself. I think we are going to be looking at a series of KOffice bug
days rather than just one :).

George

--
George Goldberg