[Bugsquad] openSUSE Bug Squashing days 20/21 September

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu Sep 18 21:56:05 CEST 2008

Hey there,

just in case you missed it: openSUSE will be having a bug squashing even this
weekend [1] to
a) triage some of their KDE bugs
b) move some of their KDE bugs upstream to bugs.kde.org

I know it's probably not as sexy as our bugdays, but in case you still feel
like helping out, just join #opensuse-kde (might also be a good chance to get
some of the bugsquashers interested in helping us :)).

Being a Debian guy myself I'm pretty much singled out though...

[1] http://news.opensuse.org/2008/09/11/opensuse-kde-bug-squashing-days-20-21-
september/

Regards,
Michael

(hope I got the link right - my KMail currently crashes on copy&paste :)).