[Bugsquad] Bugday on 28th

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Mon Sep 15 09:35:11 CEST 2008

On Monday 15 September 2008, mario tuling wrote:
> On Monday 15 September 2008 00:21:37 Michael Leupold wrote:
> > However as we still have some time
> > left I think we could try to provide at least the most common ones (eg.
> > kolab/groupdav).
> i could provide a server or even different ones, depends on how complicated

I just checked and bug count for the various resources (mostly korganizer,
kaddressbook and kresources). The numbers given are only approximate because I
just did some simple searches:
1. Exchange 22
2. LDAP 22
3. GroupDAV 19
4. DIMAP (probably Kolab 1.x format) 12
5. eGroupware 6
6. Kolab 5
7. SLOX + OpenXChange + various around 5

I guess providing and Exchange server might be hard - at least I can't do that
because I have no Windows server anywhere (I do have an account on an exchange
server though :)).

I'd say having LDAP and eGroupware should be enough (eGroupWare has its own
xml-rpc resource and offers GroupDAV as well). dimap functionality should work
on every imap server and setting up kolab is just too time consuming to be
worth it for 5 bugs. Additionally we could provide an nntp server to triage
nntp bugs (which should be easy to setup).

Regards,
Michael