[Bugsquad] Logo contest [Re: Bugsquad website]

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Fri Sep 12 13:53:38 CEST 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008, mario tuling wrote:
> On Friday 12 September 2008 01:06:17 Michael Leupold wrote:
> > Do you think
> > we should make a contest to get a logo? If so, we should get some prize -
> > not sure what's customary there.
> free beer on the next akademy? :p

That would be especially useful if the submitter doesn't have time to show up.
:)

I guess it might be hard getting some sponsoring for a prize and I wouldn't
even know whom to ask. Therefore I'd be willing to sponsor a T-Shirt. Either
with the winning logo or one of the blue KDE ones (if I can figure out where
to get those).

Another idea would be designing some bugsquad merchandise with the logo on
which we could sell to ourselves making some 3-5€ profit. If we have enough
people who'd commit to ordering one of those shirts we could pay some prize
using that profit money.

Ideas?

Regards,
Michael