[Bugsquad] URGENT: Anyone available for this Sunday's bug day

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 11 19:55:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've just discovered that unfortunately I'll be heavily tied up this
Sunday, which means I won't be easily available to guide new
contributors at the start of the bug day. I can probably make it
between 7am and 9am UTC, but not really for the rest of the day. So,
before we announce the start time, I'd really appreciate it if people
would reply to this thread with what time the reckon they will be
involved in the bug day.

thanks

George