[Bugsquad] Schedule proposal for the next few months.

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:31:02 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 7:04 PM, George Goldberg
<grundleborg at googlemail.com> wrote:
> So, here is a proposed calendar (all days are sundays)
>
> 7/9 - Rest
> 14/9 - KMail

Since there have been no objections so far, I'm going to assume that
we're agreed on this one. I'll start getting the propaganda machine
into action tomorrow to generate better publicity for it than last
time.

<snip>

> 23/11 - KMail
> 30/11 - Rest
>
> 7/12 - KMail

I've just looked at the release schedule for 4.2 again, and realised I
had some wrong ideas in my head when I posted this schedule
originally. The first Beta release of 4.2 is set for November 18th. I
think that the beta stage is when it makes most sense to start to bug
krushing (since also the hard feature freeze will just have passed and
developers will be in bug-fix mode). So, I'd like to remove the last
two KMail triage days above from the definite schedule, allowing us to
decide nearer the time whether we should do KMail triage on those
weekends, or whether it makes more sense to do Krush days then.

Any objections to this change?

George