[Bugsquad] BugSquad KMail Triage

Jaime Torres jtamate at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:49:51 CEST 2008

> Jaime likes the idea (does that mean you're in? :)).

Yes, I'm in. I'm not sure I could check 30 kdepim bugs/week (I'm not
speedy gonzales), but I'm in.

Talking about options 1) and 2).

What about an 1 and a half?

A mailing list with replies that have special format in the subject to
know if they need
a second opinion, got assigned, are invalid,....
(I'll configure my mail reader to show conversations threads !!!)

An automatic way in b.k.o. to reassign from the mailing-list to the good
assignee
depending on the product and subproduct.

Best Regards
Jaime.

--
Usando el novísimo cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/