[Bugsquad] Bugday advertising and the 23rd

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Fri Nov 14 08:32:05 CET 2008

Hi folks,

First of all I'd like to change the advertising for our bugdays a little. We
currently have quite some people who are around most of the time, so I think
we should advertise sunday's bugdays as the start of 2 weeks where we
triage/krush one product on bugzilla. Like that we could tell people that they
can of course join the fun even if they can't be there on the specific bugday
(mostly meant for newcomers). The only important part would be to take care of
new folks when they join the channel - but as I see that this basically
already happens, I don't see a problem there.

As to the 23rd.. I think we should do one more triage before we enter krush
mode. Possible options:
- konqueror
- koffice
- kdepim (my favourite for this bugday)
- kde/general - I know some of you started doing that, so do you think this is
doable?

Regards,
Michael