[Bugsquad] Remind me, what did you want us to do with not implemented stuffs?

FiNeX finex at finex.org
Mon May 19 13:51:43 CEST 2008

Il 19/5/2008 alle 11:30, ha scritto:
> Previews inside tooltips is planned for KDE 4.2 for Dolphin/Konqueror. I
> got no wish-request by bugs.kde.org for this yet, so it's only an internal
> TODO-task currently.

There are a lot of features that are still not implemented on KDE 4 but were
on 3.5, like this.

In future (but there are already some examples) we will have more report from
users which want back old features.
Probably (like this case) developers did already planned to implement them. A
way to avoid this type of bug report or to help triagers to inform reporter
that the features are already planned, is that developers could provide their
planned TODO list on a central place.

Actually there is something similar on the techbase wiki (Feature plan), some
developers maybe wrote something on their website or on a TODO file. But
there isn't a central place with a full plan of all projects. Probably
because each developer is used to manage him/her project(s) using different
systems each others.
Centralize at least this type of informations could be helpful for:
- users
- triagers
- developers

... anyway these are only free thoughts ...

:-)

--
by FiNeX
http://www.finex.org