[Bugsquad] Triaging-Bot in #kde-bugs?

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Wed Jun 18 19:37:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

(I proposed that before in #kde-bugs on Freenode.)
What about using a bot instead of the wiki for triaging bugs? I think editing
a wiki for every single bug is _very_ time intensive. What I have in my mind
is something like this:
We have a bot in #kde-bugs which listens on commands like
like !needs-dev-attention <bug#> <desc>, !needs-other-setup <bug#> <desc> and
so on. Just like what we have on the wiki already. We could also have a
webpage for that. Everytime someone commits sth to the bot the page
(versioned) would be updated.

That are some of the ideas I have for this topic; if you're interested feel
free to contact me just in #kde-bugs, or mail.

When i have spare time (approx in one month) I could implement this thing.

Regards

--
Kevin Funk
http://electrostorm.net