[Bugsquad] Amarok BugDay

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Jun 11 11:31:28 CEST 2008

Hi everyone :)

I was asked to send a list of Amarokers who will be around for the bugday.
I expect Ramblurr, KRF and me (Nightrose) to be around and maybe
apachelogger, sven423 and markey. A few others will be around or not -
one never knows ;-)
In general everyone with op rights in #amarok and/or an
Amarok/developer/... or Amarok/rokymotion/... cloak can be trusted
when it comes to Amarok questions.
They all will know about the bugday so feel free to poke them if you
have questions. Preferably of course the ones who also hang out in
#kde-bugs as they are likely there for exactly that.

Oh and the Wiki page is at
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/AmarokDay1

Cheers
Lydia