[Bugsquad] Next up? KMail?

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 24 07:11:44 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 6:40 AM,  <zahl+kde at transbay.net> wrote:

> What to triage next? Kmail?
>
> The three of our newest recruits who were on irc last night, dtritscher,
> brot, and gkiagia, all voted for kmail.
>
> Pluses:
> It is #2 in total bug count.
> tcmguire said he would try to write us some docs on how he triages it.
> Its the only application other than konq left in the top 5...
> The developers are overwhelmed by the open bugs on it, they would love help.
> Once we do a bugday on it, we'll have people trained to do its incoming bugs.
>
> Minues:
> It might be harder than other things we've done in the past.
> I don't know if people will consider it "sexy", thus possible low turnout.
> It has a lot of bugs. (well, that means it needs our help)
>
> I think it is that, or we go back to Konqueror. (Or we alternate for
> a few BugDays?)
>
> Also, can you think of a good way to get people with samba shares to
> triage kio bugs?
>
> Dates, times, how busy are people? Exams? SoC catchup? Moving out of HK? :D

thats me :).

I am working on something to happen during Akademy (although not
physically at akademy - so it can involve everyone) - more details to
follow once I have a few seconds to spare to actually write them down.

My vote goes to whatever everyone else votes for for the next couple of weeks.

George