[Bugsquad] List of duplicates/relateds of known issues in BKO

Darío Andrés andresbajotierra at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 03:07:25 CET 2008

Hi, I'm Dario and I've been working on BKO since some months ago. I've
discovered a lot of duplicates, and now I have permission to mark
them. But there are some difficult/strange bug relations that I can't
resolve. I made a list of this bug groups so anyone can work with
them. The list is published in http://pastebin.com/f63166b41 . (BTW if
anyone knows a basic tool to do colaborative editing, it will be
useful to write the progress on the bug reports in the list).
Thanks in advice.
Cheers :)