[Bugsquad] Need help organizing next bugday

A. Spehr zahl+kde at transbay.net
Wed Dec 3 10:29:25 CET 2008

Do we need to check our dates for December holidays? I imagine school
everywhere is finishing, so either it will be a really good or really bad
time. I'll be at FOSSCon this weekend, so I have no clue how much I'll be
around. I'm unlikely to have a copy of 4, I /think/. Actually, I think fosscon
is over Sunday, but I still have a final project due Tuesday...

I can certainly blog and do random PR stuff if we have people to run it. We
could punt for the week.

Alex