[Bugsquad] Need help organizing next bugday

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Wed Dec 3 00:42:55 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

my calendar tells me 2 weeks are over already and we might schedule another
bugday this sunday. Unfortunately I'm currently overly busy and have only very
little time to organize it. I'd very much appreciate if someone could take
over for this weekend.

Things to do:
1. Write a dot announcement and submit it
2. Setup the page for the triage
3. If possible, get some developers to sponsor karma by blogging about it.

Of course we'd have to decide what to do first :) I'd suggest continuing with
KMail for now (it just doesn't get less) - but I won't take a vote as I'm not
around :)

Regarding the Bugday/Bugweek thing... it's always hard to tell but it didn't
seem to have a big impact marketing-wise (at least not those two weeks).

Regarding 2) - I have a simple php script to download bugs from bugzilla and
construct the batches. This is very little work for me and as preparing the
script so someone else can use it is too much of a hassle I'd still do this
part as soon as the product to be triaged has been decided (we might be able
to stick to the prepared batches for kmail though).

Regards,
Michael