[Bugsquad] Bugzilla 3 Migration in progress

Dominik Tritscher dominik.tritscher at gmx.de
Mon Aug 18 13:35:50 CEST 2008

Am Montag, 18. August 2008 12:57:28 schrieb FiNeX:
> Il 18/8/2008 alle 10:20, ha scritto:
> > On Sunday 17 August 2008, George Goldberg wrote:
> > > Just to let everyone know that the migration to bugzilla 3 is going on
> > > at the moment. The sysadmins reckon it should be done in 4 or 5 hours
> >
> > Good morning bugsquad!
> > It's up again, all functional and shiny!
>
> Are you *really* sure?
It's definitelly up again, and shiny too. Hm, "all functional" not sure about
that ;) I'll contact sysadmins about the missing header fields at the top. It's
really a bad idea having the users to scroll to the bottom of the page to see
against which application a bug was filed against. But maybe it's a better idea
to collect all issues first and send one mail to sysadmins. Heard in irc that
someone also hat problems assigning a bug to another application.