[Bugsquad] Its bug-day-3 planning time

Martin Fitzpatrick martin.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:24:59 CEST 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 4:19 AM, George Goldberg
<grundleborg at googlemail.com> wrote:
>  That sounds cool. Just a random idea that came into my head. I've no
>  idea if this is possible, but is there some API that lets you display
>  wiki pages from techbase.kde.org on another site? I'm really keen not
>  to get our documentation too spread out (keep it all in one place), so
>  it would be great if you could present the bugsquad techbase pages
>  there. (Feel free to ignore this idea if its stupid and crazy :))

Don't worry, duplicating content makes my flesh crawl. I was planning
on putting pointers to the documentation that we already have rather
than rewriting/copying. What I was planning were just introductory
"this is what it is and here is where you can go for more information"
sort of things. Depending on how things work out I'll be carrying
trackers for other projects too (amarok seems to have its own, gnome,
mozilla, debian, ubuntu) and merge them together for summaries. But,
since they all use different versions of bugzilla, or not bugzilla at
all, it's going to take a while! The idea is to encourage people to
help out all over.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway - give it a couple of months (after
exams) and I should have it up and running!

Martin