[Bugsquad] Its bug-day-3 planning time

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:42:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

bug days every 2 weeks sounds good! I'm not sure if I'll be able to
join on the 4th of May though.

2008/4/25, George Goldberg <grundleborg at googlemail.com>:
>  The target for it. KMail is a possibility, but since there is no KMail
>  4.0, this means people must have
>  a trunk build to triage it. Perhaps this is too limiting. Another
>  alternative is to tackle the other parts of
>  Konqueror, which means everyone can take part.

One could do both: KMail for those who have a trunk build and the
remaining Konqueror bugs for the others. I think there would be not
enough Konqueror bugs left for a 3rd Konqueror day for everyone if
there were as many people as last time.

Regards,
Frank