[Bugsquad] The next triage day

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Apr 7 16:05:59 CEST 2008

Le Monday 07 April 2008 01:48:20 pm George Goldberg, vous avez écrit :

> Are Sundays convenient for people, or would another day be better?
That will be OK for me, I did not do a lot yesterday but every testcase
counts!
Thanks George for setting that up and a big cheer to all participants, some of
them did not sleep to achieve an amazing amount of reports triaged! (/me
frowns as a mum should do at the mention of no sleep)

I especially liked the techbase page and the friendly atmosphere of the
channel!

Anne-Marie
aka annma