MediaItem Porting

Eshton Robateau 2607922181 at qq.com
Tue Jun 30 11:24:32 UTC 2015

I've working on moving the architecture over to the mediaItem class (commits coming soon).
However, I've come across 2 issues I would prefer to discuss.

1) The usage of itemDataRole
The old mediaItemModel makes use of itemDataRoles extensively throught OldMediaItem,
Given, that we're moving to qml, I fail to see any of these roles necessary, and I'm all
for dropping them moving forward, unless there is valid usage that I've missed.

2) Metadata in MediaItem
The OldMediaItem stores so much metadata, it keeps a "fields" hashmap, along with traditional
metadate members such as title, artwork,duration etc. Stefan has moved most of this metadata out of mediaItem
but the question arises of how do we keep track of non-traditional metadata.
How do we associate all that metadata?, are we keeping that in mediaUri?