[Appeal] About me

Riccardo Iaconelli info at ruphy.com
Wed Oct 5 20:39:49 CEST 2005

Hi all, I'm Riccardo.
I actually contribute to KDE with the i18n, but I think that it's time to do
more for this fanthastic desktop environiment...
I've visited the appeal website and I was very impressed for this new desktop
concept. Now I'm subscribed to the plasma mailing list (exellent part of
Appeal), and also at this one. Because I've found no documentation wich
explain how to enjoy, I'm asking to you.

Cheers
-Riccardo

P.S.
I'm a C++ developer, knowing Qt but not good at all with artwork.

--
We've found out that Windows isn't a virus.
Viruses works.