[Appeal] zimbra

Benjamin Meyer benjamin.meyer at trolltech.com
Tue Oct 4 13:41:08 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 11:13 am, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I stumbled over this new software:
> http://www.zimbra.com/flash_demo/flash_demo.html
>
> I must say, I am amazed. I like the tagging and the creation of search
> requests.

Personally I think this is the real big idea that this application has to
offer.  Rather then vertically adding search criteria where the application
has to convey a lot of info in a single line they do it horizontally, this
lets you have large widgets such as a calendar widget.

Found a screenshot here:
http://www.zimbra.com/screenshots/search_builder.html

The view is similar to the column view in OS X's finder.

-Benjamin Meyer