New comment posted

noreply at kde.org noreply at kde.org
Mon Jan 25 22:24:13 UTC 2016

# A new comment has been posted on "KDE Frameworks 5"

Topic     : Sonnet - Sonnet::ConfigDialog Class Reference (https://commenting.kde.org/admin/topics/9)
Name      : Albert Astals Cid
Email     : aacid at kde.org
IP        : 83.54.206.201
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Referer   : http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/sonnet/html/classSonnet_1_1ConfigDialog.html

*Anonymous wrote:*
> There are many option on the dialog other than language... How does one get that information? Is there some kind of automatic/static communication between this dialog and other Sonnet components? ???

As you can see in http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/sonnet/html/src_2ui_2configdialog_8cpp_source.html we use a ConfigWidget http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/sonnet/html/configwidget_8cpp_source.html that uses the loader settings to fill the value http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/sonnet/html/settings_8cpp_source.html

Unfortunately we do not install settings_p.h file so there not seems to be a way to programatically change that without the dialog.

If you think it's a useful feature please contact the kde-frameworks-devel mailing list