Amarok Features.

Ezequiel Partida ezequiel.partida at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 21:45:39 BST 2021

Hello,

I love Amarok, it would be great to have all the features of an old program
called MusicMatch Jukebox...

This has been until today the best Music Media player I´ve seen.. I had
supertaging, cover art downloader and matching system, CD Ripper, CD
Burner, radio stations and more.

MusicMatch was acquired by Yahoo, then Yahoo released their own mediaplayer
with much less features and they later closed Musicmatch.

Since then I stop using everything Yahoo related. I was a subscriber and
was very sad to loose Musicmatch.

I was able to make it run on windows 10 with some registry and dll
replacements. If you want the info on how to make it work and Musicmatch
please let me know.

Regards

*___*

*Ezequiel Partida*