Cover art saving question

Be Martin benny784784 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:28:38 BST 2020

Hi there,

Great software, I'm just beginning to explore its use on Windows.

The missing artwork fetcher is great and did a great job finding missing
artwork. It does not appear to, however, *embed *the artwork into the mp3
files. Thus, when I copy my music onto my phone the album covers do not
display.

When I launch Amarok again it seems to remember all the extra art work that
it found and that's great.

Is there a way to *save *the album artwork covers so that they are viewable
outside of the app on my music playing device?