WEBSITE REDESIGN TASK

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Dec 21 13:16:21 GMT 2019

Hi Aidtya,

sorry for coming back to you so late, but we do not participate in this
years SoK, please choose an idea from
https://community.kde.org/SoK/Ideas/2020

Regards, Myriam

On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 at 14:58, Aditya Sharma <sharmaaditya5701912 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> This is Aditya Sharma, a Btech Computer Science student. I am interested
> in working on the website redesign of https://amarok.kde.org/ during the
> Season Of KDE 2020. I am an open source enthusiast and following is my
> github profile https://github.com/sharmaaditya570191.
> Please guide me regarding this so that I can start working on it.
> Regards
> Aditya Sharma

Protect your freedom and​ support the work of​ ​​the​ FSFE:
http://www.fsfe.org
<http://www.fsfe.org/>