I want to translate Amarok to Simplified Chinese

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Jul 3 21:09:50 UTC 2017

Hi Klsz,

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 5:51 AM, ? ? <klsz at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am KLsz. I couldn't find Windows users using Amarok in China, but
> Amarok
> is more powerful than the music player they use. So I want to translate
> Amarok
> to Chinese so that they can have a chance to try Amarok. Thanks.

Thank you for your interest in Amarok :-)

As far as I know Amarok is already translated to Chinese. All translations
are handled by the KDE localization teams, you should get in touch with
them for more details on the state of the translation. The relevant mailing
list is kde-china at kde.org. You can find all the necessary information at
this page: https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=zh_CN or directly
on this website: https://community.kde.org/KDE_Localization/zh-cn

Best regards, Myriam