amarok won't start

salamandir salamandir at hybridelephant.com
Thu Jun 9 19:36:56 UTC 2016

On Thursday, June 09, 2016 10:19:15 PM, Alexander Potashev, an eminent
manifestation of divinity, wrote:
> I'm not asking you to do that, but it might be interesting to start
> Amarok in debug mode again and compare the two logs. Do you still get
> the last.fm's and other error messages?

yes, the last.fm error appears, as well as a whole bunch of other stuff which
may or may not be relevant... and amarok starts now. this is significant, but
i don't know how.

it finishes by repeating

QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible

a whole bunch of times. something makes it stop, but i don't know what.

-----

salamandir at horseradish:~$ amarok --debug
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication.
Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication.
Application may misbehave.
amarok: BEGIN: App::App()
amarok:   BEGIN: void App::continueInit()
amarok:     BEGIN: EngineController::EngineController()
amarok:     END__: EngineController::EngineController() [Took: 0.002s]
amarok:     BEGIN: void EngineController::initializePhonon()
amarok:       [EngineController] Established Phonon equalizer effect with 10
parameters.
amarok:       [EngineController] Tick Interval (actual):  100
amarok:     END__: void EngineController::initializePhonon() [Took: 0.33s]
amarok:     BEGIN: CollectionManager::CollectionManager()
amarok:     END__: CollectionManager::CollectionManager() [Took: 0s]
amarok:     BEGIN: MainWindow::MainWindow()
amarok:       BEGIN: Plugins::PluginManager::PluginManager(QObject*)
amarok:         BEGIN: void Plugins::PluginManager::findAllPlugins()
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
audiocdcollection" enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
daapcollection" enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
mtpcollection" enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
mysqlservercollection" enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
mysqlecollection" enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
nepomukcollection" enabled: false
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
upnpcollection" enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
umscollection" enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_collection-
ipodcollection" enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_ampache"
enabled: false
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_jamendo"
enabled: false
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_lastfm"
enabled: true
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_amazonstore"
enabled: false
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_mp3tunes"
enabled: false
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin:
"amarok_service_magnatunestore" enabled: false
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_opmldirectory"
enabled: false
amarok:           [PluginManager] found plugin: "amarok_service_gpodder"
enabled: false
amarok:           [PluginManager] 17 plugins in total
amarok:         END__: void Plugins::PluginManager::findAllPlugins() [Took:
0.001s]
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-
audiocdcollection" type: "Collection"
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-
daapcollection" type: "Collection"
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-
mtpcollection" type: "Collection"
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-
mysqlecollection" type: "Collection"
amarok:         [WARNING] [PluginManager] "Failed to get factory
'amarok_collection-upnpcollection' from KPluginLoader: Could not find plugin
'UPnP Collection' for application 'amarok'"
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-
umscollection" type: "Collection"
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin "amarok_collection-
ipodcollection" type: "Collection"
amarok:         BEGIN: void CollectionManager::loadPlugins(const
QList<Collections::CollectionFactory*>&)
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-
mysqlecollection"
amarok:           [MySqlStorage] Connected to MySQL server 5.5.32-0ubuntu7-
embedded
amarok:           Connected to MySQL server 5.5.32-0ubuntu7-embedded
amarok:           [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 1
amarok:           BEGIN: SqlRegistry::SqlRegistry(Collections::SqlCollection*)
amarok:           END__: SqlRegistry::SqlRegistry(Collections::SqlCollection*)
[Took: 1.5s]
amarok:           BEGIN: MountPointManager::MountPointManager(QObject*,
SqlStorage*)
amarok:             BEGIN: MediaDeviceCache::MediaDeviceCache()
Object::connect: No such signal
org::freedesktop::UPower::DeviceAdded(QDBusObjectPath)
Object::connect: No such signal
org::freedesktop::UPower::DeviceRemoved(QDBusObjectPath)
amarok:             END__: MediaDeviceCache::MediaDeviceCache() [Took: 0.027s]
amarok:             BEGIN: void MountPointManager::createDeviceFactories()
amarok:               [MountPointManager] Initializing DeviceHandlerFactory of
type: "uuid"
amarok:               [MountPointManager] Initializing DeviceHandlerFactory of
type: "nfs"
amarok:               [MountPointManager] Initializing DeviceHandlerFactory of
type: "smb"
amarok:               BEGIN: void
MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&)
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] Device added and mounted, checking
handlers
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual bool
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const
amarok:                 END__: virtual bool
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const [Took:
0s]
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] found handler for
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdb1"
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual DeviceHandler*
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&, SqlStorage*) const
amarok:                   [MassStorageDeviceHandler] Found existing UUID
config for ID  "21"  , uuid  "01dbc0e6-5a43-40d8-b9a2-b2853483e738"
amarok:                   BEGIN:
MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const
QString&)
amarok:                   END__:
MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const
QString&) [Took: 0s]
amarok:                 END__: virtual DeviceHandler*
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&, SqlStorage*) const [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:               END__: void
MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:               BEGIN: void
MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&)
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] Device added and mounted, checking
handlers
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual bool
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const
amarok:                 END__: virtual bool
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const [Took:
0s]
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] found handler for
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda1"
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual DeviceHandler*
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&, SqlStorage*) const
amarok:                   [MassStorageDeviceHandler] Found existing UUID
config for ID  "22"  , uuid  "32be13ed-36ea-43c2-8b41-d82033ca6fcf"
amarok:                   BEGIN:
MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const
QString&)
amarok:                   END__:
MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const
QString&) [Took: 0s]
amarok:                 END__: virtual DeviceHandler*
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&, SqlStorage*) const [Took: 0s]
amarok:               END__: void
MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&) [Took: 0s]
amarok:               BEGIN: void
MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&)
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] Device added and mounted, checking
handlers
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual bool
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const
amarok:                 END__: virtual bool
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::canHandle(const Solid::Device&) const [Took:
0s]
amarok:                 [MountPointManager] found handler for
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdd1"
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual DeviceHandler*
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&, SqlStorage*) const
amarok:                   [MassStorageDeviceHandler] Found existing UUID
config for ID  "12"  , uuid  "6700-cffd"
[...]
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdc1"
amarok:                 BEGIN: virtual DeviceHandler*
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&, SqlStorage*) const
amarok:                   [MassStorageDeviceHandler] Found existing UUID
config for ID  "5"  , uuid  "3993-83e1"
amarok:                   BEGIN:
MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const
QString&)
amarok:                   END__:
MassStorageDeviceHandler::MassStorageDeviceHandler(int, const QString&, const
QString&) [Took: 0s]
amarok:                 END__: virtual DeviceHandler*
MassStorageDeviceHandlerFactory::createHandler(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&, SqlStorage*) const [Took: 0s]
amarok:               END__: void
MountPointManager::createHandlerFromDevice(const Solid::Device&, const
QString&) [Took: 0s]
amarok:             END__: void MountPointManager::createDeviceFactories()
[Took: 0.28s]
amarok:           END__: MountPointManager::MountPointManager(QObject*,
SqlStorage*) [Took: 0.3s]
amarok:           BEGIN: void
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*)
amarok:           END__: void
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-
audiocdcollection"
amarok:           BEGIN: MediaDeviceMonitor::MediaDeviceMonitor()
amarok:             BEGIN: void MediaDeviceMonitor::init()
amarok:             END__: void MediaDeviceMonitor::init() [Took: 0s]
amarok:           END__: MediaDeviceMonitor::MediaDeviceMonitor() [Took: 0s]
amarok:           BEGIN: void
MediaDeviceMonitor::registerDeviceType(ConnectionAssistant*)
amarok:             BEGIN: void
MediaDeviceMonitor::checkDevicesFor(ConnectionAssistant*)
amarok:               BEGIN: QStringList MediaDeviceMonitor::getDevices()
amarok:                 BEGIN: void MediaDeviceCache::refreshCache()
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageAccess with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda1"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "WDC
WD10EZEX-60M2NA0"  and was made by  ""
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageAccess with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdd1"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "Cruzer Fit"
and was made by  "SanDisk"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageAccess with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdb1"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "My Book 1130"
and was made by  "WD"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageAccess with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdc1"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "USB DISK 2.0"
and was made by  ""
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageDrive with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/HL_DT_ST_DVDRAM_GH24NSC0_K8AF69B4533"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "HL-DT-ST
DVDRAM GH24NSC0"  and was made by  ""
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageDrive with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/WD_My_Book_1130_574341575A30313830343834"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "My Book 1130"
and was made by  "WD"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageDrive with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/USB_DISK_2_2e0_07A30400196C55B9"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "USB DISK 2.0"
and was made by  ""
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageDrive with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SanDisk_Cruzer_Fit_4C530006840513114495"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "Cruzer Fit"
and was made by  "SanDisk"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Found
Solid::DeviceInterface::StorageDrive with udi =
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/WDC_WD10EZEX_60M2NA0_WD_WCC3F3HFHA41"
amarok:                   [MediaDeviceCache] Device name is =  "WDC
WD10EZEX-60M2NA0"  and was made by  ""
amarok:                 END__: void MediaDeviceCache::refreshCache() [Took:
0.064s]
amarok:               END__: QStringList MediaDeviceMonitor::getDevices()
[Took: 0.064s]
amarok:             END__: void
MediaDeviceMonitor::checkDevicesFor(ConnectionAssistant*) [Took: 0.064s]
amarok:           END__: void
MediaDeviceMonitor::registerDeviceType(ConnectionAssistant*) [Took: 0.064s]
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-
daapcollection"
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual void
Collections::DaapCollectionFactory::init()
amarok:           END__: virtual void
Collections::DaapCollectionFactory::init() [Took: 0.002s]
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-
mtpcollection"
[...]
0.039s]
amarok:               END__: QStringList MediaDeviceMonitor::getDevices()
[Took: 0.039s]
amarok:               BEGIN: virtual bool
MtpConnectionAssistant::identify(const QString&)
amarok:                 Not a PMP
amarok:               END__: virtual bool
MtpConnectionAssistant::identify(const QString&) [Took: 0s]
[...]
MediaDeviceMonitor::checkDevicesFor(ConnectionAssistant*) [Took: 0.039s]
amarok:           END__: void
MediaDeviceMonitor::registerDeviceType(ConnectionAssistant*) [Took: 0.039s]
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-
umscollection"
amarok:           BEGIN: void
UmsCollectionFactory::createCollectionForSolidDevice(const QString&)
amarok:             [UmsCollection] Creating UmsCollection for device with
udi:  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdb1"
amarok:             [UmsCollection] Mounted at:  "/media/backup" collection
id: "01dbc0e6-5a43-40d8-b9a2-b2853483e738"
amarok:             BEGIN: void
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*)
amarok:             END__: void
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:           END__: void
UmsCollectionFactory::createCollectionForSolidDevice(const QString&) [Took:
0.4s]
amarok:           BEGIN: void
UmsCollectionFactory::createCollectionForSolidDevice(const QString&)
amarok:             [UmsCollection] Creating UmsCollection for device with
udi:  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdd1"
amarok:             [UmsCollection] Mounted at:  "/media/BERZNEEK" collection
id: "6700-cffd"
amarok:             BEGIN: void
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*)
amarok:             END__: void
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:           END__: void
UmsCollectionFactory::createCollectionForSolidDevice(const QString&) [Took:
0.004s]
amarok:           BEGIN: void
UmsCollectionFactory::createCollectionForSolidDevice(const QString&)
amarok:             [UmsCollection] Creating UmsCollection for device with
udi:  "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdc1"
amarok:             [UmsCollection] Mounted at:  "/media/FUMTOO" collection
id: "3993-83e1"
amarok:             BEGIN: void
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*)
amarok:             END__: void
CollectionManager::slotNewCollection(Collections::Collection*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:           END__: void
UmsCollectionFactory::createCollectionForSolidDevice(const QString&) [Took:
0.005s]
amarok:           [CollectionManager] initializing "amarok_collection-
ipodcollection"
amarok:           BEGIN: bool IpodCollectionFactory::identifySolidDevice(const
QString&) const
amarok:             Device "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdb1" not
identified iPod-like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/WD_My_Book_1130_574341575A30313830343834" not
identified iPod-like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2" not identified iPod-
like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device "" is invalid, returning false. (i.e. was not iPod-
like)
amarok:           END__: bool IpodCollectionFactory::identifySolidDevice(const
QString&) const [Took: 0s]
amarok:           BEGIN: bool IpodCollectionFactory::identifySolidDevice(const
QString&) const
amarok:             Device "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda1" not
identified iPod-like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/WDC_WD10EZEX_60M2NA0_WD_WCC3F3HFHA41" not
identified iPod-like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2" not identified iPod-
like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device "" is invalid, returning false. (i.e. was not iPod-
like)
amarok:           END__: bool IpodCollectionFactory::identifySolidDevice(const
QString&) const [Took: 0s]
amarok:           BEGIN: bool IpodCollectionFactory::identifySolidDevice(const
QString&) const
amarok:             Device "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdd1" not
identified iPod-like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/SanDisk_Cruzer_Fit_4C530006840513114495" not
identified iPod-like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2" not identified iPod-
like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device "" is invalid, returning false. (i.e. was not iPod-
like)
amarok:           END__: bool IpodCollectionFactory::identifySolidDevice(const
QString&) const [Took: 0s]
amarok:           BEGIN: bool IpodCollectionFactory::identifySolidDevice(const
QString&) const
amarok:             Device "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sdc1" not
identified iPod-like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device
"/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/USB_DISK_2_2e0_07A30400196C55B9" not
identified iPod-like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device "/org/freedesktop/UDisks2" not identified iPod-
like, trying parent device
amarok:             Device "" is invalid, returning false. (i.e. was not iPod-
like)
amarok:           END__: bool IpodCollectionFactory::identifySolidDevice(const
QString&) const [Took: 0s]
amarok:         END__: void CollectionManager::loadPlugins(const
QList<Collections::CollectionFactory*>&) [Took: 2.5s]
amarok:         ServiceBrowser starting...
amarok:         BEGIN: ServicePluginManager::ServicePluginManager(QObject*)
amarok:         END__: ServicePluginManager::ServicePluginManager(QObject*)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         [PluginManager] created factory for plugin
"amarok_service_lastfm" type: "Service"
amarok:         BEGIN: void ServicePluginManager::init(const
QList<Plugins::PluginFactory*>&)
amarok:           [ServicePluginManager] PLUGIN CHECK: "amarok_service_lastfm"
amarok:           BEGIN: void
ServicePluginManager::initFactory(ServiceFactory*)
amarok:             [ServicePluginManager] initializing:
"amarok_service_lastfm"
amarok:             BEGIN: ServiceBase::ServiceBase(const QString&,
ServiceFactory*, bool, const QString&)
amarok:             END__: ServiceBase::ServiceBase(const QString&,
ServiceFactory*, bool, const QString&) [Took: 0.004s]
amarok:             BEGIN: LastFmServiceConfig::LastFmServiceConfig()
amarok:             END__: LastFmServiceConfig::LastFmServiceConfig() [Took:
0s]
amarok:             BEGIN: LastFmService::LastFmService(LastFmServiceFactory*,
const QString&)
amarok:               [BiasFactory] new factory of type:
"lastfm_similarartists"
amarok:               [BiasFactory] new factory of type: "lastfm_weeklytop"
amarok:               [LastFmService] void LastFmService::slotReconfigure()
either last.fm username or password is empty
amarok:             END__: LastFmService::LastFmService(LastFmServiceFactory*,
const QString&) [Took: 0.035s]
amarok:             BEGIN: void
ServicePluginManager::slotNewService(ServiceBase*)
amarok:               [ServicePluginManager] new service: "Last.fm"
amarok:             END__: void
ServicePluginManager::slotNewService(ServiceBase*) [Took: 0.031s]
amarok:           END__: void
ServicePluginManager::initFactory(ServiceFactory*) [Took: 0.07s]
amarok:         END__: void ServicePluginManager::init(const
QList<Plugins::PluginFactory*>&) [Took: 0.07s]
amarok:       END__: Plugins::PluginManager::PluginManager(QObject*) [Took:
3s]
amarok:       BEGIN: void Playlist::Actions::playlistModeChanged()
amarok:         [Playlist::Actions] Dynamic mode:    true
amarok:         BEGIN: Playlist::ModelStack::ModelStack()
amarok:           BEGIN: Playlist::Model::Model(QObject*)
amarok:           END__: Playlist::Model::Model(QObject*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         END__: Playlist::ModelStack::ModelStack() [Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void
Dynamic::SearchQueryBias::fromXml(QXmlStreamReader*)
amarok:         END__: virtual void
Dynamic::SearchQueryBias::fromXml(QXmlStreamReader*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void
Dynamic::SearchQueryBias::fromXml(QXmlStreamReader*)
amarok:         END__: virtual void
Dynamic::SearchQueryBias::fromXml(QXmlStreamReader*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void
Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr)
amarok:           BEGIN: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal)
amarok:           END__: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         END__: virtual void
Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void
Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr)
amarok:           BEGIN: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal)
amarok:             [PartBias] Weight 0 : 1
amarok:             [PartBias] Weight 1 : 0
amarok:           END__: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         END__: virtual void
Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void
Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr)
amarok:           BEGIN: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal)
amarok:             [PartBias] Weight 0 : 1
amarok:             [PartBias] Weight 1 : 0
amarok:             [PartBias] Weight 2 : 0
amarok:           END__: void Dynamic::PartBias::changeBiasWeight(int, qreal)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         END__: virtual void
Dynamic::PartBias::appendBias(Dynamic::BiasPtr) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: void
Playlist::DynamicTrackNavigator::activePlaylistChanged()
amarok:         END__: void
Playlist::DynamicTrackNavigator::activePlaylistChanged() [Took: 0s]
amarok:       END__: void Playlist::Actions::playlistModeChanged() [Took:
0.045s]
amarok:       BEGIN: void Playlist::Actions::restoreDefaultPlaylist()
amarok:         BEGIN: KConfigSyncRelStore::KConfigSyncRelStore()
amarok:         END__: KConfigSyncRelStore::KConfigSyncRelStore() [Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: void Playlists::SqlUserPlaylistProvider::checkTables()
amarok:         END__: void Playlists::SqlUserPlaylistProvider::checkTables()
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual SyncedPlaylistPtr
KConfigSyncRelStore::asSyncedPlaylist(Playlists::PlaylistPtr)
amarok:           "UIDurl: amarok-sqlplaylistuid://2"
amarok:         END__: virtual SyncedPlaylistPtr
KConfigSyncRelStore::asSyncedPlaylist(Playlists::PlaylistPtr) [Took: 0s]
amarok:       END__: void Playlist::Actions::restoreDefaultPlaylist() [Took:
0.018s]
amarok:       BEGIN: Playlist::Controller::Controller()
amarok:       END__: Playlist::Controller::Controller() [Took: 0s]
amarok:       BEGIN: Playlist::LayoutManager::LayoutManager()
amarok:         BEGIN: void Playlist::LayoutManager::loadLayouts(const
QString&, bool)
amarok:           loading layout  "Default"
amarok:           grouping mode is:  "Album"
amarok:           loading layout  "No Grouping"
amarok:           grouping mode is:  "None"
amarok:           loading layout  "No Grouping (Single Line)"
amarok:           grouping mode is:  "None"
amarok:           loading layout  "Verbose"
amarok:           grouping mode is:  "Album"
amarok:         END__: void Playlist::LayoutManager::loadLayouts(const
QString&, bool) [Took: 0.004s]
amarok:       END__: Playlist::LayoutManager::LayoutManager() [Took: 0.01s]
amarok:       BEGIN: AmarokUrlHandler::AmarokUrlHandler()
amarok:         BEGIN: void BookmarkModel::checkTables()
amarok:         END__: void BookmarkModel::checkTables() [Took: 0s]
amarok:       END__: AmarokUrlHandler::AmarokUrlHandler() [Took: 0s]
amarok:       [ActionClasses] setCurrentItem:  1
amarok:       BEGIN: MainToolbar::MainToolbar(QWidget*)
amarok:         [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 2
amarok:         [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 3
amarok:         [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 4
amarok:         [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 5
amarok:         [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 6
amarok:         [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 7
amarok:         [MySqlStorage] Initialized thread, count== 8
amarok:         BEGIN: SvgHandler::SvgHandler(QObject*)
amarok:         END__: SvgHandler::SvgHandler(QObject*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:       END__: MainToolbar::MainToolbar(QWidget*) [Took: 0.18s]
amarok:       BEGIN: Context::ContextScene::ContextScene(QObject*)
amarok:       END__: Context::ContextScene::ContextScene(QObject*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:       BEGIN:
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::VerticalToolbarContainment(QObject*,
const QVariantList&)
amarok:         [VerticalToolbarContainment] applet containment has corona:
QObject(0x0)
amarok:       END__:
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::VerticalToolbarContainment(QObject*,
const QVariantList&) [Took: 0s]
amarok:       [ContextDock] Creating context view on containmend "Vertical
Context Containment"
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon
amarok:       BEGIN: ContextSubject::ContextSubject()
amarok:       END__: ContextSubject::ContextSubject() [Took: 0s]
amarok:       BEGIN: Context::ContextView::ContextView(Plasma::Containment*,
Plasma::Corona*, QWidget*)
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::setView(Context::ContextView*)
amarok:         END__: virtual void
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::setView(Context::ContextView*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:       END__: Context::ContextView::ContextView(Plasma::Containment*,
Plasma::Corona*, QWidget*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:       BEGIN: void Context::ToolbarView::applyStyleSheet()
amarok:       END__: void Context::ToolbarView::applyStyleSheet() [Took: 0s]
amarok:       BEGIN: void Context::ContextView::showHome()
amarok:         BEGIN: virtual void
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::loadConfig(const KConfigGroup&)
amarok:           [VerticalToolbarContainment] plugins.size():  4
amarok:           [VerticalToolbarContainment] Adding applet:  "currenttrack"
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual Plasma::Applet*
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int)
amarok:             BEGIN: virtual void CurrentTrack::init()
amarok:             END__: virtual void CurrentTrack::init() [Took: 0.08s]
amarok:             BEGIN: void
Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] layout told to add applet
"currenttrack" at -1
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] emitting addApplet with location
0
amarok:               BEGIN: void
Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:                 inserting applet icon in position 0
amarok:                 BEGIN: void
Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:                 END__: void
Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s]
amarok:               END__: void
Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s]
amarok:             END__: void
Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s]
amarok:           END__: virtual Plasma::Applet*
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int) [Took:
0.097s]
amarok:           [VerticalToolbarContainment] Adding applet:  "analyzer"
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual Plasma::Applet*
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int)
amarok:             BEGIN: void Analyzer::Base::connectSignals()
amarok:             END__: void Analyzer::Base::connectSignals() [Took: 0s]
amarok:             BEGIN: void
Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] layout told to add applet
"analyzer" at -1
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] emitting addApplet with location
1
amarok:               BEGIN: void
Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:                 inserting applet icon in position 1
amarok:                 BEGIN: void
Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:                 END__: void
Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s]
amarok:               END__: void
Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:             END__: void
Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:           END__: virtual Plasma::Applet*
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int) [Took:
0.25s]
amarok:           [VerticalToolbarContainment] Adding applet:  "lyrics"
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual Plasma::Applet*
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int)
amarok:             BEGIN: virtual void LyricsApplet::init()
amarok:             END__: virtual void LyricsApplet::init() [Took: 0.012s]
amarok:             BEGIN: void
Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] layout told to add applet
"lyrics" at -1
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] emitting addApplet with location
2
amarok:               BEGIN: void
Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:                 inserting applet icon in position 2
amarok:                 BEGIN: void
Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:                 END__: void
Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s]
amarok:               END__: void
Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:             END__: void
Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:           END__: virtual Plasma::Applet*
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int) [Took:
0.034s]
amarok:           [VerticalToolbarContainment] Adding applet:  "albums"
amarok:           BEGIN: virtual Plasma::Applet*
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int)
amarok:             BEGIN: virtual void Albums::init()
amarok:             END__: virtual void Albums::init() [Took: 0.005s]
amarok:             BEGIN: void
Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] layout told to add applet
"albums" at -1
amarok:               [VerticalAppletLayout] emitting addApplet with location
3
amarok:               BEGIN: void
Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:                 inserting applet icon in position 3
amarok:                 BEGIN: void
Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int)
amarok:                 END__: void
Context::ToolbarView::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s]
amarok:               END__: void
Context::AppletToolbar::appletAdded(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s]
amarok:             END__: void
Context::VerticalAppletLayout::addApplet(Plasma::Applet*, int) [Took: 0s]
amarok:           END__: virtual Plasma::Applet*
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::addApplet(const QString&, int) [Took:
0.015s]
amarok:         END__: virtual void
Context::VerticalToolbarContainment::loadConfig(const KConfigGroup&) [Took:
0.4s]
amarok:       END__: void Context::ContextView::showHome() [Took: 0.42s]
QWidget::insertAction: Attempt to insert null action
amarok:       BEGIN: void MainWindow::setLayoutLocked(bool)
amarok:       END__: void MainWindow::setLayoutLocked(bool) [Took: 0s]
amarok:       BEGIN: Creating browsers. Please report long start times!
amarok:         [CollectionWidget] Sort levels: ()
amarok:         [CollectionWidget] Sort levels: (3, 1)
amarok:         BEGIN: PlaylistBrowserNS::DynamicView::DynamicView(QWidget*)
amarok:         END__: PlaylistBrowserNS::DynamicView::DynamicView(QWidget*)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: void
PlaylistBrowserNS::DynamicCategory::selectionChanged()
amarok:         END__: void
PlaylistBrowserNS::DynamicCategory::selectionChanged() [Took: 0s]
amarok:         [PlaylistBrowserModel] 1  playlists for category  1
amarok:         BEGIN: void
PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int)
amarok:         END__: void
PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN: void
PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int)
amarok:         END__: void
PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN:
PlaylistBrowserNS::PlaylistBrowserView::PlaylistBrowserView(QAbstractItemModel*,
QWidget*)
amarok:         END__:
PlaylistBrowserNS::PlaylistBrowserView::PlaylistBrowserView(QAbstractItemModel*,
QWidget*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         [APG::PresetModel] Reading presets from
"/home/salamandir/.kde/share/apps/amarok/playlistgenerator.xml"
amarok:         [APG::PresetModel] creating a new generator preset
amarok:         BEGIN: static APG::PresetPtr
APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&)
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x2a24af0 with
parent at 0x0
amarok:           BEGIN: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&,
ConstraintNode*)
amarok:             [APG::ConstraintGroup] ""Match All" group"
amarok:           END__: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&,
ConstraintNode*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x2a25190 with
parent at 0x2a24af0
amarok:           BEGIN: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&,
ConstraintNode*)
amarok:             [APG::ConstraintGroup] ""Match All" group"
amarok:           END__: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&,
ConstraintNode*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x2a25060 with
parent at 0x2a25190
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x2a251c0 with
parent at 0x2a25190
amarok:         END__: static APG::PresetPtr
APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&) [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:         [APG::PresetModel] creating a new generator preset
amarok:         BEGIN: static APG::PresetPtr
APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&)
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x2a286e0 with
parent at 0x0
amarok:           BEGIN: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&,
ConstraintNode*)
amarok:             [APG::ConstraintGroup] ""Match All" group"
amarok:           END__: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&,
ConstraintNode*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:           [APG::ConstraintNode] new constraint node at 0x2a28910 with
parent at 0x2a286e0
amarok:           BEGIN: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&,
ConstraintNode*)
amarok:             [APG::ConstraintGroup] ""Match All" group"
amarok:           END__: ConstraintGroup::ConstraintGroup(QDomElement&,
ConstraintNode*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         END__: static APG::PresetPtr
APG::Preset::createFromXml(QDomElement&) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         [PlaylistBrowserModel] 0  playlists for category  2
amarok:         BEGIN: void
PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int)
amarok:         END__: void
PlaylistsByProviderProxy::slotProviderAdded(Playlists::PlaylistProvider*, int)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:         BEGIN:
PlaylistBrowserNS::PlaylistBrowserView::PlaylistBrowserView(QAbstractItemModel*,
QWidget*)
amarok:         END__:
PlaylistBrowserNS::PlaylistBrowserView::PlaylistBrowserView(QAbstractItemModel*,
QWidget*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:       END__: Creating browsers. Please report long start times! [Took:
0.1s]
amarok:       BEGIN: CoverFetcher::CoverFetcher()
amarok:       END__: CoverFetcher::CoverFetcher() [Took: 0s]
amarok:       BEGIN: QString BrowserCategoryList::navigate(const QString&)
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] target:  "root list/collections"
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] removing own name ( "root list" ) from
path
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] looking for child category
"collections"
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] got it!
amarok:         BEGIN: void
BrowserCategoryList::setActiveCategory(BrowserCategory*)
amarok:         END__: void
BrowserCategoryList::setActiveCategory(BrowserCategory*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:         [BrowserCategoryList] child is not a list...
amarok:       END__: QString BrowserCategoryList::navigate(const QString&)
[Took: 0s]
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes (0,-1)
are not possible
amarok:     END__: MainWindow::MainWindow() [Took: 4.1s]
amarok:     Register object:  true
amarok:     BEGIN: void App::applySettings(bool)
amarok:     END__: void App::applySettings(bool) [Took: 0s]
amarok:     BEGIN: ScriptManager::ScriptManager(QObject*)
amarok:     END__: ScriptManager::ScriptManager(QObject*) [Took: 0s]
amarok:     BEGIN: void Amarok::MediaPlayer2Player::volumeChanged(int)
amarok:       MPRIS2: Queueing up a PropertiesChanged signal
amarok:     END__: void Amarok::MediaPlayer2Player::volumeChanged(int) [Took:
0s]
amarok:     MPRIS2: Queueing up a PropertiesChanged signal
amarok:     BEGIN: void Amarok::OSD::applySettings()
amarok:     END__: void Amarok::OSD::applySettings() [Took: 0s]
amarok:     BEGIN: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*)
amarok:     END__: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) [Took:
0s]
amarok:     BEGIN:
Playlist::ProgressiveSearchWidget::ProgressiveSearchWidget(QWidget*)
amarok:       BEGIN: void
Playlist::ProgressiveSearchWidget::slotShowOnlyMatches(bool)
amarok:       END__: void
Playlist::ProgressiveSearchWidget::slotShowOnlyMatches(bool) [Took: 0s]
amarok:     END__:
Playlist::ProgressiveSearchWidget::ProgressiveSearchWidget(QWidget*) [Took:
0s]
amarok:     BEGIN: void Playlist::Dock::showDynamicHint()
amarok:     END__: void Playlist::Dock::showDynamicHint() [Took: 0.001s]
amarok:     BEGIN: void
Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackChanged()
amarok:       BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack()
amarok:       END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack()
[Took: 0s]
amarok:     END__: void
Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackChanged() [Took: 0s]
amarok:     [PlaylistDock] Adding provider:  "Amarok Database"
amarok:     [PlaylistDock] Adding provider:  "Playlist Files on Disk"
Could not parse stylesheet of widget 0x2c2f900
amarok:   END__: void App::continueInit() [Took: 4.5s]
amarok: END__: App::App() [Took: 4.5s]
amarok: [EngineController] slotTrackLengthChanged( -1 )
amarok: BEGIN: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*)
amarok: END__: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) [Took: 0s]
amarok: [EngineController] slotStateChanged from 0 to 1
amarok: BEGIN: virtual SyncedPlaylistPtr
KConfigSyncRelStore::asSyncedPlaylist(Playlists::PlaylistPtr)
amarok:   "UIDurl:
file:///home/salamandir/Music/Ergo%20Phizmiz/Pie%20Hateaux/PRT003.m3u"
amarok: END__: virtual SyncedPlaylistPtr
KConfigSyncRelStore::asSyncedPlaylist(Playlists::PlaylistPtr) [Took: 0s]
amarok: BEGIN: virtual void Playlist::InsertTracksCmd::redo()
amarok:   BEGIN: void Playlist::Model::setAllNewlyAddedToUnplayed()
amarok:   END__: void Playlist::Model::setAllNewlyAddedToUnplayed() [Took: 0s]
amarok: END__: virtual void Playlist::InsertTracksCmd::redo() [Took: 0s]
amarok: BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackChanged()
amarok:   BEGIN: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack()
amarok:   END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::scrollToActiveTrack() [Took:
0.004s]
amarok: END__: void Playlist::PrettyListView::slotPlaylistActiveTrackChanged()
[Took: 0.004s]
amarok: BEGIN: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*)
amarok: END__: void ProgressWidget::redrawBookmarks(const QString*) [Took: 0s]
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
amarok: [LyricsEngine] no current track
amarok: BEGIN: void ScriptManager::updateAllScripts()
amarok:   [ScriptManager] ScriptUpdater: Skipping update check
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Scriptable Service" "Librivox.org"
"1.0" ("Amarok2.0")
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Scriptable Service" "Cool Streams"
"1.0" ("Amarok2.0")
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Lyrics" "LyricWiki" ".2"
("Amarok2.0")
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Scriptable Service" "Free Music
Charts" "1.6.0" ("Amarok2.5")
amarok:   [ScriptManager] found script: "Generic" "Amarok Script Console"
"1.0" ("Amarok2.0")
amarok:   BEGIN: void ScriptManager::configChanged(bool)
amarok:     BEGIN: bool ScriptManager::slotRunScript(const QString&, bool)
amarok:       BEGIN: void ScriptManager::startScriptEngine(const QString&)
amarok:         [ScriptManager] start script engine: "LyricWiki"
amarok:       END__: void ScriptManager::startScriptEngine(const QString&)
[Took: 0s]
amarok:       [ScriptManager] lyrics script started: "LyricWiki"
amarok:     END__: bool ScriptManager::slotRunScript(const QString&, bool)
[Took: 0.25s]
amarok:   END__: void ScriptManager::configChanged(bool) [Took: 0.25s]
amarok: END__: void ScriptManager::updateAllScripts() [Took: 0.27s]
[...]
amarok: BEGIN: virtual int App::newInstance()
amarok:   BEGIN: static void App::handleCliArgs()
amarok:   END__: static void App::handleCliArgs() [Took: 0s]
amarok: END__: virtual int App::newInstance() [Took: 0s]
amarok: BEGIN: virtual SyncedPlaylistPtr
KConfigSyncRelStore::asSyncedPlaylist(Playlists::PlaylistPtr)
amarok:   "UIDurl:
file:///home/salamandir/Music/Five%20Thousand%20Spirits/A%20Tapestry%20For%20Sorcerors/A%20Tapestry%20For%20Sourcerers.m3u"
amarok: END__: virtual SyncedPlaylistPtr
KConfigSyncRelStore::asSyncedPlaylist(Playlists::PlaylistPtr) [Took: 0s]
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
salamandir at horseradish:~$ QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources
dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes (200,-1) are not possible
amarok: BEGIN: void
Collections::DaapCollectionFactory::connectToManualServers()
amarok: END__: void
Collections::DaapCollectionFactory::connectToManualServers() [Took: 0s]
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Ethiopiques 4:
Ethio Jazz & Musique Instrumentale, 1969-1974"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Dadurwa Bolay Mor
Shor Karat"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "The Wacky World of
Spike Jones"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Violet"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Roxy the Movie
(disc 1)"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Wrong Side of
Town"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Excavated Shellac"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Martian Tangos and
Other Strange Affairs"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Dismantling the
Subtle Machinery"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Shake Your Booty
(Shake Shake Shake"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Black Dignity
(Early Works Of The Stepping Razor)"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Ukulele Dick"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Queueing automatic cover fetch for: "Tiny's apartment,
brooklyn, ny 1976"
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Playlist dock/Playlist::Dock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
</lfm>
"
amarok: [LastFmService] Got exception in parsing from last.fm: "User not
found"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Dadurwa
Bolay Mor Shor Karat"
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (Media Sources dock/BrowserDock) Negative sizes
(200,-1) are not possible
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Roxy the
Movie (disc 1)"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Violet"
amarok: [CoverFetchUnit] "Error occurred when preparing Last.fm urls for
Ethiopiques 4: Ethio Jazz & Musique Instrumentale, 1969-1974: Namespace prefix
'opensearch' not declared"
amarok: [CoverFetchUnit] QHash()
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Ethiopiques
4: Ethio Jazz & Musique Instrumentale, 1969-1974"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Wrong Side
of Town"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Excavated
Shellac"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Dismantling
the Subtle Machinery"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Martian
Tangos and Other Strange Affairs"
amarok: [CoverFetchUnit] "Error occurred when preparing Last.fm urls for The
Wacky World of Spike Jones: Namespace prefix 'opensearch' not declared"
amarok: [CoverFetchUnit] QHash()
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "The Wacky
World of Spike Jones"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Shake Your
Booty (Shake Shake Shake"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Black
Dignity (Early Works Of The Stepping Razor)"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Ukulele
Dick"
amarok: [CoverFetcher] Finished due to cover not found for album "Tiny's
apartment, brooklyn, ny 1976"
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.

--
namaste
salamandir
salamandir at hybridelephant.com

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments
--
The Divine Light is always in man, presenting itself to the senses and
to the comprehension, but man rejects it.