amarok won't start

salamandir salamandir at hybridelephant.com
Thu Jun 9 19:27:39 UTC 2016

On Thursday, June 09, 2016 10:19:15 PM, Alexander Potashev, an eminent
manifestation of divinity, wrote:
> I'm not asking you to do that, but it might be interesting to start
> Amarok in debug mode again and compare the two logs. Do you still get
> the last.fm's and other error messages?

do you want me to run

amarok --debug

as i did before, or do you want me to run

amarok --debug --nofork

as you recommended?

--
namaste
salamandir
salamandir at hybridelephant.com

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments
--
The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much as one holds a spider...
abhors you, and is dreadfully provoked: His wrath towards you burns like