Playlist usability

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Sep 9 13:31:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to find if some of the features that I'm looking for are
available and not where I'm searching or not available for some reason.

Is it possible to add a song / album / artist to a playlist directly
from the song tree (left panel) or do we always must put the songs first
to the main playlist and then save it to a playlist ?

[context]
I was used to create playlists for my ipod and growing them every day,
and then directly putting these playlist in my ipod in one shot.
[/context]

Thank you !

Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com