Question

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Oct 12 13:51:24 UTC 2015

Hi Fabio,

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Fabio D. Portilla G.
<portillafabio at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there.
>
> I installed Amarok version 2.8.0 using KDE 4.14.2. I like it very much but
> there is one big problem.  I do not see the option to play an entire
> playlist from the beginning to the end. I do not  see the option to repeat a
> track or the entire playlist either.  Those features are urgently needed.

Well, those features do exist since a very long time already (pretty
much since the start of the Amarok project, actually): have a look at
the bottom of the playlist, the button on the right allows you to set
the repeat for a playlist. As for playing a playlist to the end: that
is the default setting, once you start, it plays through the playlist
until it reaches the end of it.

You can find all this also in the handbook that comes with Amarok or
online at https://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/QuickStartGuide/Playlists

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org