Bug 333745 - Amarok exports unreadable playlists for other players...

Brian Blater brb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:19:50 UTC 2015

I'm running up against this bug where I export a playlist to .m3u and I get
characters inserted for spaces etc like %20.

I've searched and some say it isn't a bug, but is a locale issue on the
machine. However, my locale is set to en_US.UTF-8.

Anyone have a temporary fix for this until there is a patch?

I'm currently using Amarok 2.8 on Ubuntu Studio 14.04.

I hope there is something, as this is a very annoying problem and not sure
I want to go through thousands of files doing a search and replace to make
it work.

Thanks,
Brian