some ratings don't stick

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:58:35 UTC 2015

I just upgraded my computer and restored my external MYSQL data to a newer
machine.

Amarok works, the collection is found, some of the ratings are there. What
is strange is that there are a couple of songs I know had ratings before
which show up as unrated now, and if I try to set the rating again, as soon
as the mouse clicks on another track, the rating I set "disappears" and
there is no rating at all.

This only happens on some tracks and not others. I can't understand why
this might be. Any ideas on what to try?