Support KDE Randa Meetings 2014

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:06:54 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 1:06 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   Various Amarok developers will attend the KDE Randa Meetings 2014 working in
> a different set of goals (Amarok 3, handbook improvements, KDE Frameworks 5
> port, etc) so if you want to contribute to those goals happening please
> support the KDE Randa Meetings 2014 financially!
>
> More info:
>  - http://www.kde.org/fundraisers/randameetings2014/
>  - http://sprints.kde.org/sprint/212
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

Hi folks, these meetings are really important for Amarok development.
Please give a bit, and also pass along the link to the fundraiser via
your social networks. We'd rather have hundreds of small contributions
than a few large ones. Amarok users also use Facebook, G+, Twitter,
etc.

Thanks!

Valorie

--