No subject

Wed Jun 18 07:44:19 UTC 2014

Please note that this release DOES NOT support iPhones and iPod Touch
with firmware 2.x

* support for iPhone and iPod Touch

This requires manual user intervention: the devices must be jailbroken and
mounted through sshfs. The iPod Touch also needs a firewire ID which must be
manually set, see README.SysInfo

Cover art is implemented but not tested at all, ditto for photo support on
the iPod Touch