No subject

Wed Jun 18 07:44:19 UTC 2014

ask the community for feedbacks

About me

My name is Maxime Rameau and I am 22 years old French guy. Right now,
I am a student at the University of Technology of Compiegne (France)
in the computer science department. I'll obtain a Master of Science in
June 2010.
I use daily Linux and I discover it thought Mandrake 5 years ago. I'm
currently running on Gentoo. I always used KDE and I really enjoy it.
Concerning my skills about this project, I know very well C & C++ and
my last nice project was to develop a Bayesian neural network during
my last internship. Recently, I worked too on a Reversi AI and this
project learn me to search for more optimize algorithms.
I should admit I don't know very well Qt because I only use it a few
in a previous course. Anyway, I think I am able to discover it very
fast.
I made this proposal because I wanted to get involved in open source
development because I enjoy some open source programs for several
years and I think it is time for me to be more than a user. Even if my
proposal is not accepted, I will do my best to join a open source
community.
More informations about me :
http://inzemix.org/mods/website/upload/cv-en.pdf

if needed, I am already connected on IRC under the nickname inzemix.

Have a nice day everybody!

Maxime