No subject

Wed Jun 18 07:44:19 UTC 2014

1) Refactoring collectiondb
2) UI Redesign
3) Making amarok OS independant.

I'm sure there are other things, but i don't recall what off the top of my head.

My suggestion would be to do the first two in a branch (probably separate branches).  This allows trunk to be something we know works and a place to do 3) in as well as other fixes.  Are there other plans for 2.0?

TO DEVELOPERS: Are there people who are planning on working in anything specific?

TO USERS: What features do you think 2.0 should have that 1.4.5 doesn't?  This is probably the best opportunity to add features, as everything is changing anyways.  What do you think Amarok needs to continue to be the best media player availible?  Making suggestions is no guarantee they will be implemented, but its more likely than not making suggestions.