Some Mass Media not recognized [Addendum]

Alexander Puchmayr alexander.puchmayr at linznet.at
Sun Oct 27 09:26:34 UTC 2013

I Tried the internal card reader of my laptop with the same media, and it
worked fine there, i.e. amarok detected the card as expected.
After reconnecting the card reader to my desktop it suddenly also worked as it
should. This was a moment where I felt like an idiot.

This morning, after rebooting the destop, it was the same again. It seems like
as if amarok does not detect the media in the card reader when it was already
attached during boot. Disconnecting and reconnecting the card reader seems to
solve the problem, although I still don't know why the problem arises.

Alex