Some Mass Media not recognized

Alexander Puchmayr alexander.puchmayr at linznet.at
Sat Oct 26 09:52:50 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I tried to use a 4GB SD-Card as music collection for my car-radio, but for
some reason Amarok does not recognize it as external media. The card mounts
fine (Its a VFat/Fat32 or the like), I can access it, add files and directories
via dolphin to it, and so on.

Since other external media (Ipod, old USB-Stick, external harddrive) work fine
with amarok, there must be something that makes amarok to ignore SD-Cards and
any other media I connected with my card reader. I've tried three other SD-
Cards and one compact-flash media.

Any ideas?

Alex

System info: