[Feedback] Volkswagen....

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Mar 21 08:23:33 UTC 2013

Hi Bruce,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:38 AM,  <rdcossio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bruce W sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> Volkswagen is using the name Amaron on one of his models....

Which is named "Amarok" like us and came out several years ago, we do
not live under a rock.

Amarok is also the name of an inuit wolf deity, an oil drilling
company in Canada, a junior football team in Naples, a record by Mike
Oldfield and a few more

But all this is off-topic on this list (except for the Oldfield
record, which our Amarok was named after in hommage).

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org