Hi, Confused user here!

Ram Sharma ram_sepals at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 10:35:29 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I have decided to move to Amarok from iTunes after reading some articles on the net. I want to use it to sync music to my iPod nano (7th G) which I have just bought. So i downloaded the latest version of Amorak. But the  problem is that it doesn't detect my iPod. I badly need it because I'm frustated with iTunes. I'm on Windows 8. So my query is what am I missing to go through. Should I download any other plugins or addons to run my iPod? I would be grateful if you provide me some guidelines on this matter.

Yours faithfully,
Ram Sharma
Nepal